Risk Management Consultant
Posted: Nov 05, 2019
Risk Management RISKM02404
- Plan, organize, and conduct loss prevention and control activities.
- Work with internal and external clients to identify and analyze loss exposures and hazards through on-site surveys and consultations.
- Analyze risk exposures and make written recommendations to Underwriting regarding acceptability of risk.
- Assist program members with implementing effective loss control measures to reduce potential hazards.
- Develop training materials, including bulletins, checklists, manuals, job aids and newsletters that support and improve existing loss control activities, and maximize client awareness of significant safety and liability issues, new regulations, etc.
- Remain abreast of developments in equipment, work practices, legislation and other areas that affect safety and liability.
- Provide training to Meadowbrook departments on subjects or issues that improve their ability to service external clients.
- Perform property protection assessments and valuations as required.
- Coordinate efforts of independent property adjusters when applicable.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.