Join the ASSP Greater Detroit Chapter for an ASP Workshop and attend the ASSP/CAM Safety Leadership Conference on December 7, 2018 for free!
Gain the knowledge and confidence to pass the Safety Fundamentals examination leading to the ASP designation with this review of health and safety concepts and test-taking strategies. This workshop will review hundreds of questions addressing all four domains covered in the exam blueprint that will guide you toward full competency in the field of health and safety.
• Recognizing Safety, Health, and Environmental Hazards
• Measuring, Evaluating, and Controlling Safety, Health, and Environmental Hazards
• Safety, Health, and Environmental Training and Management
• Business Principles, Practices, and Metrics in Safety, Health, and Environmental Practice
• About certification requirements and scoring procedures in your test preparation
• To identify areas where additional preparation is needed
ASP (Safety Fundamentals Exam) Preparation Class, Tuesday, December 4th – Thursday, December 6th, 2018
• 8am – 4:30pm each day
• A calculator that has been approved for use during the ASP exam will be provided to each attendee; in addition, a study guide from the presenter, Langlois, Weigand, and Associates, will also be provided.
• There will be breaks throughout the class as directed by the instructor, and a lunch break will be scheduled mid-way through the class each day. Lunch will not be provided, but there are many local food choices nearby.
• Attendees registering as non-ASSP members will receive one year of ASSP membership with their registration for this ASP-prep class ($190 value).
Extra Bonus, when you register to attend this ASP Prep Class, sponsored by the Greater Detroit Chapter of the ASSP, you will also get a free admission to the CAM/ASSP Safety Leadership Conference at Oakland Community College (just up the road) on Friday, December 7th, 2018…that’s right…FREE ($150 value!!) Please click here for more details on the CAM/ASSP Safety Leadership Conference.
Location: Construction Association of Michigan (CAM) Office Training Room, 43636 Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Lodging: Group rates are available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Rochester Hills, MI, for $129/night by calling 248-923-4500 by 11/8/18. Group Code: CAM
Early Bird Rate (through September 30th)
Member – $700.00
Non-ASSP member – $795.00
Regular Rate (October 1 and after)
Member – $800.00
Non-ASSP member – $895.00
Please visit the Greater Detroit-ASSP Website to Register: https://greaterdetroit.assp.org/